10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding DJ
Too often choosing your DJ may be left until the end of your overwhelming “Wedding To Do List” – but it shouldn’t be. Not only does the music set the mood for the evening, but a skilled Master of Ceremonies will help guide your guests smoothly through from one spotlight moment to the next. And practically speaking, the best performers are often booked well in advance. So reaching out to discuss and meet with your DJ should be a top priority for your wedding planning, and should also be a big sigh of relief when you find your best match to host!
To get you started, here are 10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding DJ so that you can get a better idea of not only what they offer but how they will best help you in planning the entertainment for your big day….
- Do you have my date available?
- Have you hosted events at my ceremony / reception location before? If not, are you familiar with them?
- How long have you been in business DJ’ing?
- What sets you apart from the competition?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services?
- Do you have previous client reviews and can I speak with any previous brides for reference?
- If the event lasts longer than scheduled, what is your charge for overtime?
- Can you assist us in choosing music for our ceremony, reception formal dances and more? Also, can we pick our own music for the evening?
- Can you provide ceremony music along with cordless mic for our officiant?
- What is your pricing and what does that include?
These top 10 questions to ask your wedding dj can help you in getting to know your wedding DJ along with a better idea of what they will do to help make your wedding day a stress free, awesome and fun time for you and your guests!
Want to learn more about how PARTY ALL NITE! DJ can help make your wedding day an incredible memory that will last a lifetime? Feel free to contact us directly to schedule a One-on- One meeting with one of our DJs in-person or via Online Webinar…
Text or Call: 708-60P-ARTY (708-607-2789)